Partner Organization: Rayong City Municipality
History: Rayong City Municipality Public Library was originally a small library located inside a shophouse opposite the city pillar shrine. It later moved to a new location at Suan Sri Mueang, a large park in central Rayong. Its building consists of a public library and a youth center, providing standard learning resources for Rayong residents.
In 2006, the library won the 1st runner up prize from the “TK park Living Library Award” and its librarian, Pongsri Piyayatang, was also named the librarian of the year.
The library officially joined TK park network in 2008 as a knowledge park of the eastern region. TK park has continued to provide supports for its “Living Library” and other learning materials, making it one of today’s best libraries in the country.
Date of official opening: September 27, 2002
Size: 1,980 square meters
Address: 10/1 Sri Mueang Road, Tha Pradoo Subdistrict, Mueang District, Rayong, 21000
Opening hours: 8.30 am - 7 pm on Monday-Friday
8.30 am - 4.30 pm on Saturday-Sunday and holidays
New membership fee:
- Rayong children aged 15 and below: 20 baht, house certificate required
- Rayong children aged 16 and above: 20 baht, ID card or student ID card required
- Rayong residents: 50 baht, ID card required
- Residents of other provinces: 50 baht, ID card and an endorsement letter and ID card from a Rayong resident required
Borrowing and Returning: Members can borrow 3 books for 7 days at a time
- 1baht/ item/ day, maximum 20 baht
- Borrower who fails to return item on time for more than 3 times or returns late for more than 30 days will be suspended from borrowing.
- In the case of lost or damaged library material, a borrower will be charged two times its original price plus 5 baht fee.
- Free WIFI
Phone Number: 038-871-181 ext. 25